ProfitShip.com: Social Media Policy
We are glad to have you be a part of the ProfitShip.com community. Comments to the ProfitShip.com Sites (namely, its blog, community message boards, and/or related social media sites, including without limitation, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram) are welcome and encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. However, to promote productive discussion within the ProfitShip.com community, we request that you be courteous and respectful and avoid comments that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable or inaccurate. Blogs often foster debate of an issue and we ask that you engage in such exchanges with mutual respect for others’ opinions.
For the privacy of your fellow users, please be advised that all postings to ProfitShip.com Sites will be publicly available on the internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind.
By posting a comment or other material to one of the ProfitShip.com Sites, you grant ProfitShip.com and our owners the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, including without limitation, using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including without limitation, displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and/or publishing your submission.
ProfitShip.com reserves the right and sole discretion to review all comments before they are posted. ProfitShip.com further reserves the right and sole discretion to reject or remove comments for any reason, including without limitation, a belief that the comment violates this Social Media Policy, and to determine which submissions meet its qualifications for posting. Any submissions that fail to comply with this Social Media Policy or the ProfitShip.com Terms of Service in any way or are otherwise irrelevant will not be posted. Due to the sheer volume or appropriateness, ProfitShip.com reserves the right to not respond to every posting, especially those that address individual questions or issues.
ProfitShip.com also reserves the right to amend this Social Media Policy from time to time, in our judgment to address issues that may arise and changes in our operations or the law.
In posting material on the ProfitShip.com Sites, you agree not to:
- Post material that ProfitShip.com determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, or hostile towards any individual or entity;
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment;
- Post material that infringes on the rights of ProfitShip.com or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights;
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those which are officially sponsored with written permission by ProfitShip.com;
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via the ProfitShip.com Sites;
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; and/or
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
ProfitShip.com reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate our Social Media Policy (we may affect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary); and/or
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate this Social Media Policy.
By using ProfitShip.com Sites, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ProfitShip.com and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors, and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on the ProfitShip.com Sites.
By posting a comment or material of any kind on the ProfitShip.com Sites, you agree to the Social Media Policy outlined above.